WHY THIS ONE IS SPECIAL: Adorable gray and white buffalo plaid design that says Who Rescued Who? Our bandanas are designed to fit right on to the collar, no worries about it falling off or getting caught! Wash and wear again and again. Name cannot be added to this design.
The HMTO Guarantee: Hand Made To Order means this product is not pre-made, so this item will be unique and hand crafted just for you! Current Production Times.
MINI: Best for dogs and cats, and even rabbits and other small mammals up to 8 pounds.
CRICKET: This size works well for pets that are 8-15 pounds.
GOOSE: Pets up to 40 pounds. Mid-size dogs, as well as mini goats and pigs often wear this size.
BEAR: This should fit pets weighing up to 70 pounds.
MOOSE: Get this size if your pet is in the 70-100 pound range.
REX: This size works great for all those large pets over 100 pounds.
WHY YOU NEED IT:
Our bandanas are designed to fit right on to the collar, no worries about it falling off or getting caught! Wash and wear again and again.
CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES:
- Made from cotton front and flannel back
- Slip through opening at top should fit MOST collars.
- Personalization is placed on the patch as shown, and embroidered through the layers for durability.
- Machine wash and dry
MAKE IT PERSUNLY:
- Select the Personalize option above.
- Choose a font. See item photos for font names and descriptions.
- Fill out the box. Character limits are in place to make sure your personalization looks the best it can be on your specific item.
- Be creative! Adding personalization isn’t just for names! Initials, nicknames, and fun phrases can add that personal touch you can’t find anywhere else. Stuck on what to do? Check out our handy *PERSUNLY* Guide
- Be sure to type your wording exactly as you wish it to appear. We will honor all spaces, capitalization, and punctuation AS YOU TYPE IT.
- Review your personalization and add the item to your cart.
- Get excited! As soon as you submit your order our designer will review it and start preparing it for production.