Tablets! E-readers! Laptops! Books, bibles and notebooks! You stuff them in a purse or backpack and the pages get bent or torn. Devices get scuffed corners or worse, shattered. Our padded, 3-layer Sleevez come to the rescue! Top zipper for easy access and total protection. Flannel lined interior and padded to keep your items safe.
The HMTO Guarantee: Hand Made To Order means this product is not premade, so this item will be unique and hand crafted just for you! Current Production Times.
THREE HANDY SIZES:
MINI: 7x10” exterior size - fits paperback books, small journals and planners, and small tablets or gaming consoles.
MEDIAN: 8x11” exterior size - fits medium hardcover books, tablets, e-readers, mid-size planners and journals. Great for standard size bibles as well!
MAGNUS: 10x14” exterior size - fits a 13” laptop, large tablets, large hardcover books, 8 ½”x11” paper size planners and journals.
CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES:
- Outer layer made of sturdy, cotton canvas.
- Front pocket is full width of the sleeve
- Padded in between layer you can’t see but you can feel
- Lined with 100% cotton flannel
- Top zipper opening full width of sleeve
- Exterior dimensions are Mini (7x10”), Medius (8x11”), Magnus (10x14”). Interior dimensions are approximately ½” less.
- Personalization is placed on the pocket as shown.
MAKE IT PERSUNLY:
- Select the Personalize option above.
- Choose a font. See item photos for font names and descriptions.
- Fill out the box. Character limits are in place to make sure your personalization looks the best it can be on your specific item.
- Be creative! Adding personalization isn’t just for names! Initials, nicknames, and fun phrases can add that personal touch you can’t find anywhere else. Stuck on what to do? Check out our handy *PERSUNLY* Guide
- Be sure to type your wording exactly as you wish it to appear. We will honor all spaces, capitalization, and punctuation AS YOU TYPE IT.
- Review your personalization and add the item to your cart.
- Get excited! As soon as you submit your order our designer will review it and start preparing it for production.