WHY THIS ONE IS SPECIAL: HIP HOP! This dance bag with pink applique and pink and gold lettering is ready to hold all your stuff whether for after school dance practice, competitions or even a weekend at grandma's! Add a name or get custom team colors for a super personalized Dance Bag.
The HMTO Guarantee: Hand Made To Order means this product is not premade, so this item will be unique and hand crafted just for you! Current Production Times.
THREE GREAT STYLES:
TOTE bag measures 12x18"with a zippered top.
SMALL barrel duffle bag measures 18”x10”x10”, with a side zippered pocket.
LARGE square bottom duffle bag measures 24”x12 x11”, with a front zippered pocket.
WHY YOU NEED IT:
With a design you won’t find anywhere else, these duffle bags show off your favorite activity, while keeping all your gear handy and protected. Both sizes are roomy and fit shoes, clothing, balls, and small sporting equipment.
CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES:
- 600 denier polyester - Made with 50% recycled material.
- Full length of bag single zippered main compartment.
- Sturdy, webbed handles to carry or use the detachable, adjustable barrel shoulder strap.
- 100% color matched fabric hardware.
- Design as shown in main photo can be customized!
- Personalization will be placed in same location as photo.
MAKE IT PERSUNLY:
- Select the Personalize option above.
- Choose a font. See item photos for font names and descriptions.
- Fill out the box. Character limits are in place to make sure your personalization looks the best it can be on your specific item.
- Be creative! Adding personalization isn’t just for names! Initials, nicknames, and fun phrases can add that personal touch you can’t find anywhere else. Stuck on what to do? Check out our handy *PERSUNLY* Guide
- Be sure to type your wording exactly as you wish it to appear. We will honor all spaces, capitalization, and punctuation AS YOU TYPE IT.
- Review your personalization and add the item to your cart.
- Get excited! As soon as you submit your order our designer will review it and start preparing it for production.